Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Disneyworld #2

Then Mom and I went to Hollywood Studios.  We ate at the Brown Derby, which is a famous restaurant in Hollywood where famous came to see and be seen in the golden age of pictures.



We also saw an Indiana Jones stunt show, the Great Movie ride, and a studio backlot tour.  Mom and I love old movies, and I love to learn how they are made.

On the last day we went to Animal Kingdom.  The Tree of Life is in the center of the park and it has numerous animals carved into its trunk.


Finally, we went on an African Safari.  I have always wanted to go on a real safari but since I can't tolerate the heat and am afraid of poisonous bugs, this is the next best thing!  We saw lots of animals including giraffes, zebras, elephants and rhinos.










No comments: