Sunday, July 19, 2015

My first self-publication!

The Story of Chocolate the Cat is now available as an Kindle book from Amazon.  It is my first attempt at self-publication.  I don't know how it will sell, if at all, but I thought I would try it!  If it all goes well I may also publish my story and my memoir.  But we shall see.  I just wanted to share with you in case you are interested.  You can click on the link above to see what the cover looks like!  I'm pretty pleased with it.  I think it turned out pretty cool.  Anyone can do this, and it is free!  I find it amazing that one can do this nowadays, when just 20 years ago there was no internet and we were still using floppy disks and tractor feed printers.  My how computers have changed.  Now we have the computer in the palm of our hands, the smartphone.  The wonders of technology!


No comments: