Monday, January 7, 2019

A New Year


This new year I am going to once and for all do something for the pain in my arm.  I am also going to look for another job to add to the one I have.  So that is what is new. And I would like to go on a trip, I don't know where and when.  

It hurts so much to  type, actually, it hurts all the time.  I hope the surgery and recovery won't  be so bad.  I will find out this Wed.  

And I need to work more.  I don't like having all this free time.  It makes me depressed and bored.  I need a regular schedule.  So I will begin again the arduous process of applying and interviewing for jobs.  I just can't sit around watching TV.  Besides, there's nothing on.

My last picture that I drew I am getting framed.  I wrote beloved on it as that is what my name means.  I am beloved by God.  

I will still go to art until I get a job.  And I will still go to Bible study, if it still is in existence.  

And I will still work on my writing.  

So that is it for me.  I am at a loss as to what to write here.  During the break, at night, I got inspired by ideas.  Now I am going to write them down.  I seem to be inspired at the most inopportune times.   But I got a journal and pens for Christmas so maybe that is a suggestion for me to keep something with me.  I just like the nights, before bed.  Maybe because I like to be in bed.  I'm hoping that if the pain goes away I will be less tired.  

Since I have no ideas now, what would you like me to write about?  Anything goes.  Well, almost anything.  


No comments: