Monday, December 17, 2018

Third Artwork


This is my 3rd piece of artwork.  It is an ink and watercolor paint picture.  I finished it at home as the art school had its usual break this month.  The breaks bum me out as I want to keep working on my art and yet have instant feedback.  But they have classes for 8 weeks and then have a break for 5 weeks.  So I took it home and it didn't turn out as I had hoped, I think it is too pale.  And I don't know what to do with the white space in the middle.  It was a picture from a fairy tale book, where this picture was the title page of each story.  I'd like to hang it up in my home but I don't know what to put in the middle.  What do you think?

This night I was supposed to go to a Bible study that I joined 2 weeks ago.  It is only the 2 leaders and I so far.  It is called a medical miracle group, as we have all had medical problems and persevered through them.  I am just getting to know them and now we won't meet again until after the new year.  And their group only meets an hour instead of the usual 2 hours.  At least it is every week instead of every other week.  It was the only group that fit my schedule and my specs.  So needless to say I am bored.  I think I may look for more work after the new year.  This working 2 nights a week is the pits.  What do you think? 

No comments: