Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day


I find this amusing as I like to think of myself as independent, but I really wouldn't be without my parent's money!  But really, I am eternally thankful to have a dad who was committed to providing for his family, from beginning to end.  I am thankful that he is wise with money, and wise in business.  I respect his opinions and seek them out when it comes to money and politics.

There doesn't seem to be many men like my dad out there these days.  Men who are honest, who don't abuse, who don't cheat, and who aren't an addict.  I don't know why, but it seems that there are a lack of decent men who love their families enough to sacrifice for them.  

I know my dad isn't perfect, but no one is.  But he has the qualities that I look for in a man, an honest man that I know I can count on and trust.   Apparently, that is a rarity these days.  

He may not have much of an education, not throw parties, or dress fancy.  But none of that matters.  At the end of the day, appearance and pedigrees don't matter.

It's honestly. integrity, and commitment that matters.  It is these things that count in the end.  All those other things fade away, but these things last throughout a lifetime.  

I love you dad!  Happy Father's Day!

No comments: