Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Pain Update


For those who may not remember, I have had traveling chronic pain from my elbow to my index finger for three years.  At first, I thought it was due to smartphone use, but now I wonder if it is from my car accident about the time the pain started.  Nevertheless, I have seen three doctors about it, along with having a cortisone shot, physical therapy, braces, x-rays, nerve conduction tests, and neck MRI.  All the tests were negative, and the shot and PT didn't help.  I see a final doctor this Friday, one who has helped my family with their pain, and I hope she helps me because I am tired of living with this pain.  It is the worst when I am trying to sleep, driving, typing, or doing nothing.  If you could, could you please pray?  I know some of you live with chronic pain as well.  Mine is minimal compared to yours I am sure, but I am tired of it and tired of not getting any answers.  Thanks for reading!  

No comments: