Tuesday, August 7, 2018

History Matters


I went to this museum this past weekend as they had two new exhibits I had not seen.  This is a great museum for all ages, for it is hands-on, and makes history come alive.  It is not just about MN, but how history affected and is affected by MN.  They also have two great stores with lots of fun gifts, and a cafe with the best chicken wild rice soup.  I highly recommend this museum, along with all the other MN Historical Society sites throughout MN.  I haven't been to them all but the ones I have been to have been very interesting and relateable.  I like their motto, History Matters, because it does.  The older I get the more nostalgic I get,  and it is meaningful to see and experience the things I knew as a child.  History is part of our makeup, it is part of our story.

No comments: