Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Another Update


Again, another update about my work situation. I am back to teaching Tues. and Thurs., and there is a another teacher working Mon. and Wed.  I am tired of this off and on so I hope she sticks around for a while.  I have been making up hours that I missed at my art class by going twice a week  I have missed that.  It is so relaxing for me.  I also decided to volunteer for the Animal Humane Society, in cat adoption in Coon Rapids, what I used to do before Chocolate died.  I look forward to doing that, I have missed being with cats, and I hope I can help them there.  I am looking for a Bible study, but not have had much luck there.  I am also going to take some writing workshops online through a Christian writers group.  

It has been about a year since I adopted Bella, my cat, and that has been sweet.  The only thing she does that bugs me is she meows a lot.  Otherwise, she has been a perfect cat.  I could't have asked for a better one.  She sleeps with me every night which always makes me happy.  I love coming home to her.  People confuse me and baffle me, but animals no. I wish I could get a job helping them.  I love animals.  

I got a cortisone shot for my arm Mon. and have yet felt relief.  I hope it helps, I have had this problem for too long and it tires me out all the time.  

But I look forward to next week and Thanksgiving.  I look forward to putting up my Christmas tree.  I love the season of Christmas, it cheers me.  

No comments: