People ask me why I live in MN if I hate the winters so much. So here are my reasons:
1. My family is here.
2. My church is here.
3. I've lived in Cutters Grove for 20 years.
4. I've volunteered and subbed at Anoka Technical College ABE for 8 years, and, Lord willing, am starting a part-time teaching job there starting after labor day!
5. MN State Fair, need I say more?
6. The Mall of America, need I say more again?
7. Duluth and the North Shore.
8. Moorhead, where my parents grew up and I went to college.
9. Minnesota's historic sites and museums.
10. Although they are short, the summers.